Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Cleaning things up ...


I am working on cleaning things up around here.  I spent some time recently in the stash ... oh my, its a little scary.  I'll do a post on that another day.  

This is a WIP from 2010.  I did have a sticky with hash marks, so I had marked how many repeats of the chart I did.  Its a simple lace pattern at the body, so I was able to easily figure out what row I left on (I'm not even sure I was using charts back then).  Now I have highlighter tape on the chart.

There's still a ways to go on this one, but hoping to finish it up this year!  I also have to find the rest of the yarn, LOL!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You managed to get back OUT from the stash so it couldn't have been too horribly bad. ;-)

Looks like a very pretty pattern for the shawl.

Anonymous said...

If your stash looks anything remotely close to mine, then I think you are very brave! :-)

Great looking shawl pattern, too.

Melody

elns said...

I'm glad that you were able to pick it up so easily. That's the goal right there when you hibernate things, right? Find the yarn! hehe. It's like a game!The pattern looks really nicE!