Friday, April 10, 2015

Friday Felines Vol. 9 2015


Riley

I have a mental illness called CAT OCD ... I count cats.  I count them when I get up, whenever I leave the house, when I get home or when its too quiet or something seems weird.

The other night I was getting ready for bed (oh that's another time I count cats) and I couldn't find Riley.  Now its late and quiet so I don't want to go around yelling his name, the other cats will think its treat time or something.  

So I creeped around the living room checking all the usual places and still could not find him, so I went to the other usual places in the house, still no Riley.  Back to the living room ... really before bed they are either in the living room or already in the bed.  There were blankets piled haphazardly on the couch, so I started gently lifting them up ... out popped Riley's head!!

1 comment:

Wanderingcatstudio said...

I count cats too - and Rocky is notorious for hiding in blankets!