Thursday, December 8, 2011

War of WIPs Call to Arms #20



Want to join the war?? Check out the 2011 War of WIPs page.

War of WIPs will be wrapping up soon for 2011! Only three more weeks of posts left. Expect them to be spotty at best and possibly MIA with the holidays upon us. I will post a final one at the end of the year.

I'm pretty sure I am not going to finish my list this year. I am happy with the progress I did make and this W-A-L motivated me to work on those old projects. Next year I will be hosting a Surmount the Stash A-Long, but I'm thinking War of WIPs may raise it's ugly head again something in 2012 as I start more WIPs.




Next Battles on the Horizon:

Bat Shawl Vanquished 8/27/11
Celeano Shawl Vanquished 10/16/11
Niantic Rose Shawl 12/31/11
Ribband 12/31/11
Coriolis Socks Vanquished 9/8/11
Nugatory Socks Vanquished 10/28/11
Derek's Scarf 11/30/11
Reversible Cable Scarf 11/30/11
Saroyan 11/30/11 Vanquished 11/15/11

Participation here has kind of fizzled out, so if you'd like to include your post, please post a link in the comments. Thanks!

2 comments:

Sue said...

I've posted. :)

autumngeisha said...

Good job tackling those WIP's! The Surmount the Stash A-long sounds like a fun idea. Please keep me posted if and when you decide to start. My stash is getting scary big.