Sunday, July 3, 2011

Summer Bead-A-Long Update #4


I have a little bit of progress, not much, but since I was traveling so much last month, I didn't want to bring this one along. I do have a finished shawl and a sock I just have to bind off to show for it though!

How is your Bead-A-Long knitting going?




For those just joining the Summer 2011 Bead-A-Long: to share your weekly BAL post with us, just fill out the Mr. Linky below. Mr. Linky automatically adds the request to comment once you've linked, don't feel as if you have to. I just ask you to check out a few of the links posted to see what everyone else is working on and comment there if you can. After all, that's the whole point of the Bead-A-Long :o) Also, please remember to link back to my blog in your post to get the word out about the Bead-A-Long!

Please remember to use the new link to your post from this week, over writing the one that Mr. Linky has saved already. Thanks!

3 comments:

Genki said...

That is looking so pretty, is it little dragonflies?

Wanderingcatstudio said...

You beads stand out so nicely!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's going to be beautiful when it's done. I love the way the beads stand out.