Friday, June 10, 2011

Summer Bead-A-Long



I've decided to alter the "rules" a little bit. Participants can join at any time throughout the KAL, however, to be included in the final prize drawing (because I hate stumbling across a cool KAL and finding I missed the sign up), you must complete your project by 9/23/11. There has to be a deadline in order to draw a winner. There will be a final post on 9/23/11 on my blog closing the KAL - by 9/30/11 participants must post a link to their blog with a picture of their final project to be considered for the drawing.




On to the beading:

Have you picked your pattern yet? Will you pre-string the beads or add them as you knit?

What about your yarn?

And beads?



I will be knitting Entomology

Yarn - Knit Picks Stroll Tonal in Pearlescent.

Beads have been ordered from Earth Faire in two colors, I'm not sure yet if I am going to use one or the other or mix them.

Please add a link to your blog posting your pattern, yarn and beads!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I am so excited to be a part of this bead KAL. I plan on knitting the Heart To Heart scarf. I have not yet decided on the beads or yarn but, will purchase them this weekend :) Can't wait to get started!!!