Wednesday, May 11, 2011

WIP Wednesday 5-11-11


Check out other WIP Wednesday Blogs here!



Nugatory by Hunter Hammersen
I really like this pattern. The yarn I dyed myself and I think it works really well for this. There are really nice elongated stitch cables running down the sides of the sock, that are not pictured very well in this photo.



Dover Castle Shawl
This one has some more added to it since last week. I really do like this pattern. Its so easy to follow the lace repeat, very good for catching up on TV.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

You did a beautiful job on the yarn! The socks are coming out lovely!! Very pretty shawl pattern too!

Sandy said...

Very pretty, and you dyed the yarn yourself....awesome.

Charly Harries said...

You dyed that yarn yourself? You clever thing you. The shawl is looking good so far, and your socks are too :D

Danielle said...

you did a grand dye job on that yarn!! looks great!

Carole said...

I love the colours of both of your projects and I am very impressed that you dyed the sock yarn yourself, it's lovely.

Marushka C. said...

That's spectacular yarn -- very nice work on the dyeing! The Dover Castle Shawl is coming along beautifully.

Tami Klockau said...

Gorgeous dye job on the yarn! It looks great with those socks. I also love the color of the shawl.

Paula said...

Wow, talk about a perfect match between yarn and pattern! It's almost like you planned it that way. :) They look fantastic, and you're SO making me want to learn how to do these two at a time!