Monday, August 30, 2010

Eeek! Its almost Fall!!

1. Diane's Gloves - need thumb an ends woven in. 1/15/10
2. Derek's scarf - needs to be completed.
3. Leyburn socks - second leg needs finishing. 1/14/10
4. Toe up socks - second heel and leg needs to be completed. 1/25/10
5. Cable bottom up sweater
6. Reversible Cable Scarf
7. Blanket square
8. Lavitan Mittens
9. Bat Shawl
10. Christmas Stocking
11. Baby Blanket
12. Drawstring Bag

I picked the cabled bottom up sweater back up now that the time to wear it is almost upon us and its going well. I am over half way done the second sleeve.

Derek's scarf needs some serious attention before snow comes!

I was hoping to have the bat shawl done for this Halloween, but not sure if that's going to work out.

I would like to also have the baby blanket done by Oct. so I can give it to a coworkers who's wife is due then.

And the Christmas list:

1. Joe gloves
2. Diane's stocking

If I don't keep these items in my mind they will be forgotten!

Not sure if I am going to dye this weekend, was thinking there may not be too many nice days to dye outside for much longer.

Got a drop spindle, got to spinning, I can spin ... just not well, LOL!! A coworker who knits and I signed up for a class at the end of Sept.

No comments: