Sunday, February 14, 2010

Focused Knitting Update

1. Diane's Gloves - need thumb an ends woven in. 1/15/10
2. Derek's scarf - needs to be completed.
3. Leyburn socks - second leg needs finishing. 1/14/10
4. Toe up socks - second heel and leg needs to be completed. 1/25/10
5. Cable bottom up sweater
6. Reversible Cable Scarf
7. Blanket square
8. Lavitan Mittens
9. Bat Shawl
10. Christmas Stocking

Well I am getting there. I did start something that wasn't on this list, but its a second sock to a sock that was sitting in a box almost finished, so I think it counts as a WIP and not a new project.

I have been working on Derek's scarf, I got a few more colors added.

I picked the Christmas Stocking up again and remembered why I didn't finish it in the first place. Stranded knitting and I don't get along, I understand the concept, but because I knit so tightly its hard to strand properly, I try. Also, because this stocking is 1" smaller than its supposed to be its hard to get the stitches around the 16" circular needle that should be no problem if it were the correct gauge. I found a 24" US 4 needle in my stash and am going to try and complete the toe with 2 needles.

I started the sleeve of the cable hoodie and I think I am at the point of the increases.

I'm getting there ...

No comments: