Saturday, January 30, 2010

A lonely sock ...

I know I am not supposed to cast on any new projects until I finish my list of WIPs, however, while I was looking in my odds and ends box I found this lonely sock:



It was a sock I started ages ago on HiyaHiya 9" needles ... which I have no idea how I worked on it on these, I tried finishing on these and transferred the stitches to a 32" circular for magic loop. This sock was about 3" from the toe and I finished it in two sittings. Since I didn't cast on a new project, I'm not considering this cheating.

In the odds and ends box I also found an old pair of socks that I never wore because of the toe. It is a star toe and I didn't like how it fit. I still don't love the toe, but they fit much better now that I wet them and blocked them on my sock blockers.



I also blocked the other socks I spoke of in my last post and they fit a bit better, but are still a little tight, so I am going to try one more time before I find someone with a smaller foot.

No comments: