Thursday, January 14, 2010

Focused Knitting

I am going to continue to post this list until it is complete as a motivator. One down and 9 to go. I also found out that I numbered my original list incorrectly and I actually had 10 projects ... which is funny considering I was trying to come up with 10 since it is 2010.

1. Diane's Gloves - need thumb an ends woven in.
2. Derek's scarf - needs to be completed.
3. Leyburn socks - second leg needs finishing.
4. Toe up socks - second heel and leg needs to be completed.
5. Cable bottom up sweater - only the bottom is complete.
6. Reversible Cable Scarf
7. Blanket square
8. Lavitan Mittens
9. Bat Shawl
10. Christmas Stocking

I so want to cast on something new, but have so much yet to finish! While I was at the local yarn store this past Saturday one of the women mentioned knitting the February Lady Sweater in February. I've known a lot of people who have knit this sweater and thought that was an excellent idea, so I may just do that myself!

No comments: