Friday, October 30, 2009

Knitting Sanctuary



My knitting sanctuary has finally become a reality! There's my fuzzy purple chair and lamp where I will happily sit and knit. This picture was taken immediately after stuff was moved in, so there's nothing on the desk yet. Now there's a small fountain and speakers for my MP3 player so that I can listed to books or podcasts and knit. I tested it out today, quit nice!

I did not finish my bat shawl for Halloween ... so that will be for next year, LOL! I am still working on a pair of socks for a co-worker ... I *really* hate knitting for people when they know its coming.

I did finish a sock from the yarn that I dyed and started the toe for its mate today, while sitting in my knitting sanctuary listening to a book :o)

I also found out that considering I have run out of room to store my stash ... I do NOT need to add to it anytime soon. There's actually 4 skeins in my truck that I have yet to take inside because I don't know what to do with it!

1 comment:

Anita said...

I love it! Of course purple is my favorite, but that chair is awesome!