Friday, October 2, 2009

FO: Quidditch Sweater



Pattern: Quidditch Sweater from Charmed Knits
Yarn: Plymouth Encore Worsted
Needles: Size US 8
Cast On: Oct. 2007
Finished: 6/14/09

This sweater was a very boring knit at first. The ribbing was too boring for me and it was something I started after only knitting for a year. Last year I picked it back up and started whipping through the pieces getting a section done in between other projects. I finally seemed it together in June, when it was too hot to wear it. So I was finally able to wear it this month!

1 comment:

Tama said...

Very nice sweater. I agree, ribbing is not very entertaining. I have been known to purposely design socks that have very short cuffs or none at all. Anything to not have to do ribbing.

I like the sweater though and admire your ability to get it done. I would have probably frogged it and tried something else after a year.