Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Revelations of a Delusional Knitter - Episode 1

Download episodes here: Revelations of a Delusional Knitter


Introduction

What I'm Currently Knitting
- Quidditch Sweater
- Charmed Knits by Alison Hansel
- Notes & Tips on Seaming

- Coriolis Socks
- New Pathways for Sock Knitters by Cat Bordhi

Debbie Bliss Magazine
Knitscene Magazine

Google Reader

Norwegian Purl

Winding a Hank
- Knit Picks Ball Winder

The Unique Sheep Lord of the Rings Sock Club

What I learned in 2008
- Fair Isle
- 2 Socks at the same time
- Continental Knitting
- Seaming & Finishing


Goals for 2009
- Slip Stitch Knitting
- Knitting with Beads
- Lace Shawl

2009 Rockin' Sock Club

The AntiCraft - Bat Shawl


Special thanks to my boyfriend for creating the intro music and editing the podcast!

2 comments:

Anita said...

I've never done the podcast before... is there a way to save it to my laptop? :)

Or do I have to listen when I click on it? LOL

Delusional Knitter said...

Right click and choose save target as, this will allow you to download it.