Sunday, April 26, 2009

Fresh Air

This year is just flying by. We are having unseasonably warm weather here in New England this weekend and its fantastic. We had windows open and its so nice to air out the house from it being closed up all winter ... especially since we weren't the ones who lived here for most of the winter so all those smells and aromas were not familiar to us (and some were downright stinky). We got some nice flowers out in the yard and its wonderful to see all the bright colors. Pansies are my favorite flowers and I got a bunch of those. Some still need to be potted or planted in the yard, not sure where I want to put them, plus we have an ant problem so we need to take care of that before planting lots of flowers or they'll just get killed anyway.

We got a new addition to the family last week.



Riley came to join our household. He was 7 weeks old last week when I got him. He is super cute and Nikoh loves to play with him (Nikoh is about 1 1/2 now).

I am getting many pairs of socks done, but I haven't been knitting much else lately. I wanted to get about 1 pair per month done this year and so far so good. I am working on pair 5 now. The fourth just needs the toe on the second completed and then both need to be kitchener stitched and those will be done.

1 comment:

Anita said...

Oh my, Riley is just too adorable!! Now we need photos of the other kittys. :)